Friday, 30 August 2013

The Arrival of Baby Bishop

Mrs Bishop is pleased to announce the arrival of her gorgeous baby boy Albert Kenneth Bishop  - who was born on Thursday 22nd August 2013 at 1:32pm, just 4 days late. The little monkey didn't keep me waiting for too long, and arrived safe and sound (after a traumatic delivery) to the proudest of parents. We are totally smitten with the little fella, and have taken hundreds of photos of him already!

He is such a little character, and we cannot believe he is already a week and one day old! He's gotten into a lovely routine, and is a very chilled little man at the moment - long may it continue!!

I'd love to share with my readers some pictures from Albert's first week....he is already the most photographed baby ever!

newborn Albert, just a few minutes old

Albert - 10 mins old

skin to skin with mummy just after he was born

the BIGGEST feet you've ever seen??

Daddy cuddles!

My handsome little fella

the perfect yawn shot!

wind face

wind face

wind face

Albert's first walk out in his pram ... 5 days old

in his Hawaiian outfit from his Auntie Susie

his feet are so big we have had to cut the toes out of his newborn baby grows so his toes don't get squished - hehe!!

His kung fu/superman pose, cute!

Cuddles with his Nanny Seaside!

My little cutey!

Monkey outfit

4 Generations of family...Flossie aged 91 Great Nan, Nanny Ruth (Liam's Mum), Liam, and Albert.

I've never seen baby feet quite like it!

stompers!

Mummy snuggles!

excuse the tired faces! Mummy snuggles this morning!

So sorry about the lack of posts on the blog-front, but I've been a pretty busy lady! Not a lot of time for baking or banter I'm afraid.

I've even had to resort to shop-bought baked-goods for the constant lovely flow of visitors... I'm sure they'll all excuse my tardiness on the baking-front...I'll no doubt get a cake in the oven some time soon!

Bye for now

  1. my niece had huge feet when she was born and she still hasn't grown into them. Congratulations misses, he is a cutie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure he will grown into his feet as he gets older :D Chris and Our Sidekick actually share shoes sometimes because they have similar sized feet. Loving the daily updates of photos - keep going gooey over the cuteness factor (And makes my day go better when I get to lunch and I'm in a bad mood - look at cute baby Albert and I can't be grumpy any more lol)

    My Grandad is an Albert (see it's a great name!) and he got nicknamed Albie when my cousin was little. Do you like that or do you think Albert will be a Bertie maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! He is a cutie, but then again I know I'm biased. :-) Hannah, at the moment we're calling him Albert, Albie, Bertie and Bert - so yeah, any shortening really - the only one we're not keen on is 'Al'. Haha thanks Becky - yeah his feet are hilarious! :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations Mr and Mrs B on such a gorgeous little man! Well done Mama, he's absolutely scrummy, card is in the post btw.. Take lots of photo's, I was too tired to remember the first few weeks but the photos remind me of how tiny Little Mr was. Lots of love, MrsS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you have shared this information with us. I really enjoyed reading it. if there is time and opportunity please visit my website jasa fotocopy 24 jam thanks, greetings success

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking the time to write something like this, I am very happy to learn more about this. If possible and have a lot of time I hope this website as always updated, because it will be very beneficial to us all.
    kata kata cinta

    ReplyDelete