Monday 30 September 2013

Surrey/Sussex Based Photographer Barney Warner....COMPETITION TIME!!

Barney Warner Photography

Barney Warner - Photographer

Entrusting someone to capture your most special moments on camera is a big deal. Every couple dream of getting the 'perfect' wedding shots or of getting some stunning family portrait images taken, and sadly, sometimes can be greatly disappointed with the final images. I always find it best to hire a photographer on recommendation - and today I want to recommend the wonderful Barney Warner photography to you, my lovely blog readers!

Barney is based in the Sussex and Surrey area of the UK (the area I was born and grew up in) and we hired him (after many recommendations) as our wedding photographer. I cannot tell you how wonderful he, and his wife Emma were. Not only did they produce some absolutely STUNNING images, but they were also the friendliest and most relaxed and fun photographers ever. They didn't boss people around (which I've witnessed at other weddings) and they really seemed to genuinely enjoy the day themselves, joining in and having fun with us all, all the while staying professional and capturing magical moments on camera.

I'll let the images speak for themselves - here are some of my favourite images from our special day, all taken and edited by Barney Warner Photography....

Such happy memories!

Not only does Barney offer wedding photography he also does portrait photography.
We recently took our little man Bert to Barney to have his first ever professional photos taken. I can't tell you how wonderful the whole experience was. Barney and Emma made it so much fun, popping Bert into fun poses, and being really patient and gentle with him. And yet again they haven't disappointed on the images - they've captured our boy beautifully, and we will treasure the images forever.

Barney's photos do the talking...

The awesome Barney is offering you lovely blog readers a chance to win an amazing prize ...

If you are based in the Surrey/Sussex area and fancy winning a family portrait shoot with Barney Warner Photography for up to 5 people including images up to the value of £230 then please enter the rafflecopter giveaway below....

Entries must be in by 30th November 2013

Best of luck!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway