Thursday, 1 November 2012

'Make You Feel My Love' cover by me xxx

Hey lovelies,

Just been singing and baking all day (both my favourite things to do!) so I'm feeling pretty happy- despite my stupid back....and wanted to share some of my recordings with you blogging lovelies...

I tend to most enjoy covering songs that I really love, or really touch me/bring back happy memories.

I hope I haven't butchered them too much ;-)

The first is 'Make You Feel My Love' originally written by Bob Dylan & recently covered by Adele.

Enjoy! And I'd love your feedback/comments .... feel free to post below xxxx

Make You Feel My Love

8 comments:

  1. Umm a little bit amazing mrs bish! Seeing your pic and hearing your voice to those gorgeous songs really brought a tear to my eye, stunning! Love you bedford besties, see you soon xxxxx p.s great blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you sweetie-pie! :-) Just a bit of fun...
    There are a quite a few tracks of mine on sound cloud now - its a good app for storing the music 'online', so I can play it wherever. I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Yay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. here is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone.
    autoketing app shipping bar shopify Shipping Bar for Shopify

    ReplyDelete

  4. food games free
    basketball free game
    soccer free online
    I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. here is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles. The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharinghanks for the website article.Really thank you! Significantly obliged
    miniclip games for girls, a10 for free, Jogo 2019

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to a large portion of the data, I should guarantee when I enjoyed, When I would love extra data identified with that, since it's exceptionally great., Appreciate it about uncovering 2player best free online games
    friv Games to play
    io jogos for school

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent.
    jogos friv, pbs game dress up, kizi jogos

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, i am really surprised with the idea of ??the article, it turned out long ago I and a lot of people have misunderstood about the issue, maybe I should visit it often.
    free online games 2019
    jogos friv
    jogos 360 games

    ReplyDelete