Friday, 9 November 2012

Lotus Biscuit SPREAD

Omg!! I'm quite rightly very very excited about this new item on the shelves at Waitrose. Lotus Caramelised Biscuit spread comes in crunchy & smooth spreads (much like peanut butter but dare I say it...better!)

I discovered Lotus biscuits years ago, when I had an individually wrapped Lotus biscuit served with my latte at a coffee shop in Bedford when I was at Uni. I instantly fell in love with the crumbly texture, sweet caramel taste & rich deep flavours of this biscuit! I loved it so much that I scoured the shops & net to find out how to buy some. In the end I contacted a wholesaler and ordered a whole box of individually wrapped biscuits (which didn't last long!) :-)

Not long after, the biscuits became available in the major supermarkets & all was well with the world.

Now, Waitrose have gone & found the most awesome new product & stocked up their shelves with Lotus' awesome biscuit spread.... a perfect replacement for peanut butter....it's sweet, luxurious, creamy & is ultimate comfort food. It tastes great on toast, in a sarnie, for biscuit dipping & to be honest...finger dipping in the jar! :-)

At an introductory offer price at £1.65 per jar...what are you waiting for?? Get down to Waitrose & stock up!

Love & Sparkles

Mrs B xxx

4 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    Shopify free shipping bar app, autoketing app shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have been growing and juicing my own wheatgrass. I very causally read the growing section of Ann Wigmores's book on growing wheatgrass and that, with my general knowledge of sprouting seeds, I figured out the relatively simple process.
    Jogo 2019
    jogo io online
    game io

    ReplyDelete
  4. We call Buddy our 'oops!' We had no intention of getting a third dog, but after we adopted our second dog, Finn, we kept going back to the organization's website to see how many of the other dogs that were up for adoption were still there
    kizi Games free
    games online for kids
    friv school Games 2019

    ReplyDelete