Sunday, 23 December 2012

Lucy's Homemade Christmas

Here's a selection of photos from my homemade Christmas! Majorly inspired by the wonderful Kirstie Allsopp's channel 4 programme 'Kirstie's Vintage Home', I have tried to hand make lots of presents, decorations and food for this Christmas.

Most of these are handmade by myself, but there are a couple I can't take credit for....the iced buns were made by my hubby (his speciality!) and the floral candle arrangement was made at WI in November by our speaker.

My friend from WI (Anwyn) challenged me to a 25 days of Christmas handmade challenge, where we have to post a picture of something we've hand made for Christmas onto our WI Facebook page, and although the 25 days aren't up yet, I think I'm almost there! :-) I hope you enjoy the pictures....

Merry Christmas to all my lovely blog readers!

Love

Lucy xxxx

Tea for Two sets - china cup & saucers, side plates, homemade biscuits, and a box of tea bags.

My first attempt at paper cutting.

bit blurry! my tree

mince pie tartlets

citrus trifle
xmas floral table arrangement made by our lovely speaker at WI in November

mincemeat cupcakes with eggnog icing

sausage rolls and asparagus twists

hubbys iced buns

my wrapped gifts under the tree - used doilies as 'snowflakes' on brown paper wrapping x

felt ring, in holiday red

Cath Kidston fabric heart

fabric heart on my tree

my handmade christmas stocking

decopatch christmas tree

hand knitted rose brooches

book page heart garland

felt hanging star

hanging christmas stocking

hanging owl on the tree

hanging cat - love this, cute!

giant hanging heart

hanging snowman

button adorned felt heart

L for Liam and Lucy :-)

Clove studded orange 'christingle' stylee!

felt owls, for christmas gifts

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x x x x x x

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your eye on the sprouting wheatgrass, which should start sprouting within a few days. Once little sprouts start to appear, like below, remove the cover. You should not need to water at any point during this time. If you do, your wheatgrass may be in too much direct light/heat. Also don't over water, because the wheat berries will mold.
    Jogos 2019
    360 jogos
    friv online Games for kids 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have a minimum of 3 trays going, but I don't tend to do a shot a day. I add some to a smoothie, do a shot every other day, add some to a salad, etc. You can consume the second growth of your wheatgrass, but I have heard it is lacking in some nutrients, so I normally compost it after it is all cut.
    kizi 2 player racing games
    free online games 2019
    friv free online Games 2019

    ReplyDelete