Friday 4 January 2013

Blogging Secret Santa

This Christmas I took part in an awesome bloggers secret santa - where lots of bloggers did a secret gift swap. Arranged by the lovely Vicky Higham at www.alifeofgeekery.blogspot.co.uk this was such a cool idea, and so I jumped at the chance to take part.

In late nov I was emailed by Vicki with which blogger I was to buy for. I was given the lovely Hannah from www.femgeek.co.uk  - the idea was that we were to read their blog and find out as much as possible about them - then find a gift to the value of £15 that we think they would like, wrap it, and send it off! It was so fun to find out stuff about Hannah - how she loves to drink tea, and has a passion for vintage (much like moi!) and was really awesome to discover a cool new blog!

After a lot of searching online (all my xmas shopping was either done online, or handmade, as I cant do a lot of walking with my stupid slipped disc) I found a lovely cup and saucer set, and an awesome ration book tea towel from www.giftedpenguin.co.uk  .... I really hope Hannah liked the gifts!

My lovely gift arrived and on xmas day I was so excited to open it!
I received the most beautiful Emma Bridgewater mince pie plate - its absolutely stunning and so 'me'. I will definitely be getting this out every xmas. I love Emma Bridgewater's designs, and it was so lovely to be gifted something so beautiful and well thought out.

My stunning Emma Bridgewater Mince Pie plate :-)

My thanks go to my great 'secret santa' the lovely Rachael Weaver from www.thefashionfruitcake.blogspot.co.uk. It was fun to go straight to Rachael's blog and find out a bit about her - all in all a great way to discover new blogs, and to send and receive some lovely gifts for xmas.

I hope you all had a lovely lovely xmas
and wishing all my awesome readers a very HAPPY NEW YEAR
Here's hoping 2013 will be an AMAZING year

Lucy

xxxxx