Friday 27 March 2015

Eat Well For Less? Needs YOU!

The hit TV series Eat Well For Less? is currently looking for UK based families who are concerned about the cost of their weekly family food shop and would like help to try and cut the cost without losing out on taste, quality and nutrition.

Eat Well For Less? is made by RDF Television for BBC1, featuring Masterchef’s Gregg Wallace & award winning greengrocer Chris Bavin on a mission to prove that it is possible for families to save money on their food budget without scrimping on taste and nutrition.  They hope that by analysing the shopping habits of UK families, they can help to show where we can source the best and cheapest quality food.

Anyone who is interested in the possibility of taking part, or even just learning more, is very welcome to get in touch with the team on eatwell@rdftelevision.com or 0207 013 4148.
So, come on blog readers - I know you must feel as frustrated as I do with the current cost of food, and the confusing jargon when it comes to special buys and offers... If you're struggling to feed your family well for less, then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
RDF Television are a wonderful bunch, and will look after you beautifully, I promise!
Bye for now,