Wednesday, 18 March 2015

I ReallyReally Love Tea! Quirky Word Banner *REVIEW*

Tea - it really does solve everything!

Anyone who knows me well will know that I am absolutely obsessed with tea. I drink at least 4-5 cups a day (sometimes a lot more!) and I love everything about the ritual of 'taking tea': the china, the tea pot, tea and biscuits, tea and cake...I love it all. My mantra over the years really has become "tea solves everything", because for me, any situation can be improved when tea is added into the equation! I love tea so much that my dining room has become a homage to all things tea - with my gorgeous shabby chic dresser full of vintage china, to my biscuit bunting and art work, it really is a tea lovers haven!

My tea/biscuit/cake obsessed dining room...

When Hayley from ReallyReally Design asked if I'd like to add one of her beautiful paper banners to my home, I knew straight away what it would say and where I would hang it...

the newest permanent fixture in my dining room...

Hayley builds these DIY cardboard letter banners to order, and you can have any combination of letters and symbols - she charges per character (52p per letter/symbol) and so my banner reading "Tea Solves Everything" with symbols in between would work out at 23 characters and so come to £12.01 in total. A bargain for such a fun and quirky addition to my home.

I love how personal you can make these word banners, and I think they would be really fun for a party, or like me, to dress your home permanently. I think lots of fun could be had by creating ultra-personal quotes/words/sayings for loved ones as a gift.

The possibilities are endless.

I think the banner looks really great in it's new home - it now makes an empty boring wall in my dining room look fun, quirky and in-keeping with the theme of the rest of the room (tea/biscuits/cake/afternoon tea)

Tea Solves Everything

ReallyReally is a graphic design, interior design and marketing business based in the beautifully picturesque town of Olney in Buckinghamshire, which is just a short drive from my home in Bedfordshire. As much as possible I love to support local and independent businesses, especially when they do things as beautifully as Hayley does over at ReallyReally. So I jumped at the chance to collaborate with this gorgeous local business, and couldn't wait to show you the beautiful items she has for sale. From quirky affirmation style typography prints, to very naughty greetings cards and of course, the build-your-own word banners, ReallyReally Design really really has something for everybody...

A little glimpse of some of my other favourite items from ReallyReally's Etsy store.

For more information about Hayley's work you can visit her social media platforms and Etsy shop:

ReallyReallyNet on Facebook

@ReallyReallyNet on Twitter

**By the way, if you're interested I like my tea strong (preferably Yorkshire Tea) with two sweetener tablets please!** ☕️

Disclaimer: I was sent the word banner for the purpose of this review, all words and opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous room. I am going to order some banners for my kids rooms. Fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words Lucy...it Really Really (see what I did there!) does look fab in your amazing space! I am also a little bit in love with your Bourbon biscuit chopping board, although I would be afraid that I would scoff it by accident!

    Thanks again for all the support

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute :)
    We have a table like yours that ends up against the wall all the time!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That banner is fantastic and suits the room perfectly. I love your dining room! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your banner looks fantastic, love all your biscuit and tea stuff in your dining room. You should do a home tour on your blog (I know I've seen it) but I bet readers would love a nosey at your house. It's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bloody love your home and I ADORE how your kitchen actually looks like a little tea room! lol. So adorable. x

    ReplyDelete