Tuesday, 20 September 2016

25 Cushions You Didn't Know You Needed...

Cushions.

Why am I drawn to cushions so much? I currently have 5 in my living room and countless cushions in each of the 3 bedrooms in my house - I think they're such a fun and quick way to add colour and character to a room, and they're useful too (as long as you go for big, plump, duck down numbers - my fave to snuggle into!)

My husband and son both HATE them. They find them pointless, annoying and always in the way: they chuck them on the floor and I spend my life picking them up and giving them a good plump.

Sound familiar? Surely I'm not the only one fighting the cushion war at home?

I'm currently in the planning stages of a big re-decoration of our living room, and during the process I have (of course) been looking at cushions that I might choose to accessorise my new living room scheme with. While I was browsing I found so many amazing cushions in all sorts of price ranges which would suit a variety of interiors/styles, and I thought I'd share them with you today.

Obviously, where you choose to purchase accessories for your home is very much budget-dependent. You could of course splash the cash and buy designer cushion covers, or you can source cushion covers online at best prices in places like Yorkshire Linen's e-store

In this collection I've tried to include something for all tastes and budgets.

Which is your fave?

25 cushions you never knew you needed

YORKSHIRE LINEN:

Sofia Chenille Cushion - Teal
Icons Shaped Cushion - Wink

Hayes Spot Cushion, Slate

Stag Embroidered Cushion, Navy

Enjoy Today Slogan Cushion H&M

John Lewis:
Scion Mini Mr Fox Cushion, Orange/Beige
Little At Home John Lewis Anchor Knitted Cushion, Blue
Orla Kierly Linear Stem Cushion (Persimmon Sunflower)
Morris & Co Strawberry Thief Cushion (Indigo)
John Lewis Sheep Cushion

John Lewis Miko Floor Cushion (Saffron)
John Lewis French Knot Seagulls Cushion
John Lewis Nordic Houses Cushion
Scion Snowdrop Bicycle cushion

Voyage Expressive Thistle Cushion

Voyage Rory Cushion (Cow)

bluebellgray portree cushion

Joules Chevening Cushion, Blue

Laura Ashley :
Laura Ashley Garden Birds Cushion

Amara Living:

Watermelon silk cushion
Nikki Jones Concentric Cushion
Cath Kidston Antique Rose Cushion

Nikki McWilliams:

Nikki McWilliams Malted Milk Cushion

Bouf:
Bouf Typewriter cushion

25 cushions you never knew you needed Mrs Bishop
^^ Why not Pin This for later ^^

So, what do you think? Is my taste too ecclectic for you? Too colourful? Kitsch? Or are you lusting after some of my choices too?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

This is a collaborative post.

No comments:

Post a Comment