Thursday 9 February 2012

Cadbury Heaven.... :-)

I am in Cadbury heaven :-)

I had to post as I was so excited...

If you haven't seen it already, Philadelphia have launched new Chocolate Philadelphia!!

It is absolutely YUMMY! Sounds weird I guess, but its seriously good - its just has a lovely cool, creamy, chocolate spread taste!

And...only 86 calories per serving! I had two servings for lunch (60g) on some Ryvita's and it was scrummy!!! Great for any chocoholics, or women like me that NEED chocolate once a month when they're hormonal. :-)

I was so excited I took a picture as I came out of Tesco to send to my Mr!

This is all

Luce
xxxx