Thursday, 2 February 2012

Pictures to share xxx

Hehehe I love these funny vintage pictures! Crack me up! :-)

How absolutely adorable is this?? I found the image on a knitting pattern website - i WISH i was a talented enough knitter to be able to make this....maybe one day!

 This is an original piece of artwork by my amazing best friend. She is currently in the initial stages of setting up her own business, and soon you'll be able to buy prints/cards etc from her website www.theinkersboudoir.com she is a seriously talented young lady!

I'm totally addicted to Twitter, and I love following my favourite celebrities on there. One of which is actress/chef Lisa Faulkner, and I was so excited a few days ago when I saw her post this picture of herself in America, because....I have that dress! :-) I bought it just before xmas from Next, and thought it was really cute. I like it even more now! Its weird, because the other day she also tweeted a picture of the front cover of her new cookery book (can't wait for it to be released!) and the wallpaper behind her on the front cover is the same wallpaper we've bought for our bedroom!! Weird coincidence hey!

Lisa's new book cover with said wallpaper :-)
She actually replied to my tweet and i was dead excited. Thought it was lovely that she bothered to reply!
:-)

 My Mr found this cool picture of teen-versions of famous Disney characters! I loved it as I'm a massive fan of Disney (who isn't!) and thought it was cool and quirky art work.

Look at these AMAZING cupcakes! I found them on one of the many wedding blogs I read - they are so intricate and beautiful - too beautiful to eat methinks! Whoever produced these should be incredibly proud. I'd be so impressed if I ever got served these up! Seriously cool.

That's all for now...

I'm off to my W.I meeting :-)

Luce xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Rapidly this website may irrefutably end up being well-known amongst just about all running a blog individuals, due to the diligent content articles or even evaluations.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is no longer true. Unlike the artistic visionaries of inter- war Europe, who interpreted the last breath of a dying world-order through their brazen art, we see no such aesthetic effort today when the world is teetering on the brink of another geopolitical crisis of equal gravitas, when there is every indication of a tectonic shift in the post-Cold war balance of power.
    Jogo live
    360 jogos
    games io

    ReplyDelete