Monday, 6 February 2012

Wedding hair ideas....

Trying to come up with some wedding hair inspiration, so have filled my day  with searching the net for some ideas. Would like a half up/half down style I think... Really not sure what I like yet...so just browsing.

Maybe a vintage-y style....??
Maybe a few curls....??
Maybe a tiara...??

 No feathers obviously! :-)

Looking forward to making a decision and trying out some styles.
Oh, and finding a hairdresser!
:-)

Luce

  1. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll help with seating plans, advising on the best layouts for tables whether you have 60 guests or 250. They'll cater for different dietary needs, from vegans to ensuring halal and kosher foods. Most importantly they'll provide you with a schedule of how the reception will run with timings, from the ceremony itself, to photographs, providing luxurious settings in which to have your photo's taken.
    Friv Jogos
    360 jogos online
    game io 4 school

    ReplyDelete