Thursday, 24 January 2013

Condensed Milk Cookies... xxx

I've finally got my baking mojo back...! I always get a bit of 'down' period when it comes to baking after Christmas. Too much of a good thing and all that! But this week I saw a recipe on a baking blog I regularly have a read of, and I couldn't resist this simple recipe.

CONDENSED MILK COOKIES

This recipe couldn't be more simple - the basic cookie dough comprises of butter, condensed milk and self raising flour. You can bake them plain, or add delicious flavours (I added choc chips...of course!) and they only take 12 mins for small cookies and 15-20 for bigger ones.

Find the recipe here at the lovely Raspberri Cupcakes blog, based in Sydney.

I will definitely bake this recipe regularly - it so quick and easy, and produces the scrummiest cookies with that decadent taste only condensed milk can supply! I will no doubt be experimenting with lots more flavour options and combos - so watch this space.

Anyone else baked anything scrummy this week? Would love to hear what you've been up to on the baking front.

Big love

Lucy xxx

My cookies - I made a variety of sizes (so as to test the baking times in the recipe - which were spot on!) and played with forking the tops of some to decorate. What's best....patterned or plain?

  1. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious. I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions. very curious..
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. The true test will come when I tell them the white on the outside of the meat is a natural edible mold called Penicillim. If they keep eating despite this then I know we have an undisputed winner.
    Jogos 2019
    360 jogos
    friv 4 school Games for kids 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, and you never can tell how close you are, it might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
    kizi Games free
    free games
    friv free Games 2019

    ReplyDelete