Sunday, 10 August 2014

Florette Giveaway!

So, because my Jelly Belly giveaway has been so popular (over 3400 entries at my last count!) I've decided to run another little competition here on the blog.

A few weeks ago I shared my recipe for Salad Nicoise using a bag of crunchy salad leaves from well known salad brand Florette (read my recipe here).

To encourage my lovely readers to enjoy more salad this summer I have a lovely little bundle of goodies to giveaway to one lucky reader, which will definitely help inspire you to create some fabulous salads this summer.

WIN!

1 x Florette 'Cooking on Feel Good' apron
1 x Florette tote bag
1 x hardback copy of Harry Eastwood's 'A Salad For All Seasons' cookbook
1 x Florette pen, and
1 x voucher for a free bag of Florette salad leaves.

All you need to do to enter is use the Gleam app below.

GOOD LUCK!

Bye for now

(UK entrants only)

WIN Florette Goodie Bundle (book, apron, pen, bag & voucher)

Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com - See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/florette-goodie-bundle-apron-cookery-book-tote-bag-pen-and-voucher#sthash.IAhFpNCI.dpuf

3 comments:

  1. I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you set to create one of these excellent informative web site.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody essentially help to make seriously articles I’d state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular post amazing. Fantastic job!
    jogos para crianças
    360 jogos online
    games io name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prepared, set, shop! The shopping extravaganza following Thanksgiving this year is on DEC 28, 2019. Before you hit the shopping centers, audit this rundown of Black Friday assets to locate the best arrangements and set your shopping procedure.
    kizi Games free
    free games online 2019
    friv school Games 2019

    ReplyDelete