Friday, 25 July 2014

WIN a 50 Flavour Gift Box from Jelly Belly UK *GIVEAWAY*

For those of you who missed it, yesterday I was chatting about my recent 5 stone weight loss, and basically how awesome Jelly Belly jelly beans are. If you have a sweet tooth and you are trying to be good they're a great treat at only 4 calories per bean!

You can read the full post here

****COMPETITION TIME****

The lovely people at Jelly Belly UK have kindly offered to give a beautiful 600g 50 Flavour Gift Box full to the brim with scrumptious Jelly Belly beans to one of my lovely readers. :-)

All you have to do is use the Gleam widget below…just a few easy clicks and you'll be entered…

Good luck my lovelies!

WIN A 600g 50 Flavour Gift Box from Jelly Belly UK worth £22.98

Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com - See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/600g-50-flavour-gift-box-jelly-belly-beans#sthash.tBE1ntSV.dpuf

70 comments:

  1. My fave is green apple :) these remind me of being in Scotland :) after finding out how low in calories these are I'm on it like sonic :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pina Colada sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lemon drop and would love to try lemon and lime as I love zest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love jelly belly beans and my favourite is bubble gum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like coconut and would like to try buttered popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate Pudding is my favourite flavour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing giveaway! I love Jelly belly beans! My favourites have to be; Cherry, Watermelon and Peach! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. it would have to be the cherry one for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the bubblegum and cinnamon ones (but not together!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cinnamon - which is odd because i never used to like cinnamon :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmm Cinnamon is my Favourite!!Secretley theyre all my Favourite!!(Carroll Marsh)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favourite is Very Cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love so many of the flavours, would have a different answer every day. Cream soda.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Butter popcorn is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bubblegum is my favourite I think although I'm sure I haven't tried them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the toasted marshmallow is a favourite

    ReplyDelete
  17. Candy floss is my fave!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love to try blueberry flavour :)

    ReplyDelete