Friday 25 July 2014

WIN a 50 Flavour Gift Box from Jelly Belly UK *GIVEAWAY*

For those of you who missed it, yesterday I was chatting about my recent 5 stone weight loss, and basically how awesome Jelly Belly jelly beans are. If you have a sweet tooth and you are trying to be good they're a great treat at only 4 calories per bean!

You can read the full post here

****COMPETITION TIME****

The lovely people at Jelly Belly UK have kindly offered to give a beautiful 600g 50 Flavour Gift Box full to the brim with scrumptious Jelly Belly beans to one of my lovely readers. :-)

All you have to do is use the Gleam widget below…just a few easy clicks and you'll be entered…

Good luck my lovelies!

WIN A 600g 50 Flavour Gift Box from Jelly Belly UK worth £22.98