Friday, 29 May 2015

Quirky Animal Cards & Prints from Sophie Morrell *REVIEW* & *GIVEAWAY*

You might remember that I introduced you to the gorgeous illustrated cards and prints from Sophie Morrell last Christmas, when I featured their fabulous Christmas cards here on the blog. Today however, I wanted to share with you some of the other work available to buy at Sophie Morrell online. Plus, the chance for one of your lovely readers to win a stunning framed 10" x 10" print of your choosing! Hurrah - we love a giveaway!

Richard Morrell is the artist behind Sophie Morrell the company (named after his daughter, Sophie) and his designs are so full of fun! If, like me, you're an animal lover who appreciates a good helping of humour to boot, then you're sure to love his work. From sheep and ducks, cats and dogs, pigs and brown cows to hedgehogs, owls, penguins and reindeer - there really is something for everyone within his collections.

The Sophie Morrell greetings cards are separated into different themed categories, and the majority of the cards are blank inside, and therefore pretty multi-occasion! Handy!

The card ranges are:

-Bee Squadron (Bees)
-Brown Cows (Cows)
-Cat Food (Cats)
-Dogs Dinners (Dogs)
-Duck Pond (Ducks)
-Foxxz (Foxes)
-Flower Power (Flowers)
-Funny Bunnies (Rabbits)
-Heavy Weights (Elephants)
-The Hedge Blog (Hedgehogs)
-Hen Party (Hens/Chickens)
-Horse Box (Horses)
-Ice Cubes (Penguins)
-Nut Squad (Squirrels)
-The O'Dears (Reindeer)
-Piggy Bank (Pigs)
-Snuggly Sheep (Sheep)
-Wise Guys (Owls)

As well as ranges for:

Each card is priced at £3.00, or you can buy a mixture of 8 cards for just £10! There is also free postage & packing on all orders.

I wanted to share with you all a few of my favourite greeting card designs from the Sophie Morrell ranges:

Divebomber, Dinner Date, Chandelier,
Blue Rinse, Cedric, The Great Escape
Prime Suspect, Sausage Dog,  Bacon Burger

Why not have a peek through their ranges, I'd love to know which cards are your favourite...

I can't possibly choose just one favourite card, I have four! ...and here they are...

'Semi Skimmed' blank card £3.00

'Chandelier' £3.00 blank card

'Sheep Station' £3.00 blank card

'Sly Stallone' £3.00 blank card

As well as the card ranges, Sophie Morrell also offer a selection of framed and unframed prints to buy.

Unframed prints are priced at £20, or 2 for £35, 3 for £48.

Framed prints are priced at £40-£48 and come in your choice of white shabby-chic or black shabby-chic frame.

Here's a selection of some of the prints available:

So many beautiful prints to choose from...

Again, it's hard to choose my absolute favourite prints from Sophie Morrell, but my top two are:

One of my favourite prints from Sophie Morrell - 'Inhognito'

My other favourite SM print: 'Lucky Duckies' framed print £40.

I love the elegant shabby-chic/French country kitchen colour palette Richard uses in his work, I adore the humorous titles, and think the playfulness and silliness in his illustrations are just charming.

If you too like the designs from Sophie Morrell then why not head over to their Social Media platforms and say hello...

@_sophiemorrell on Twitter
@sophiemorrellart on Instagram
Sophie Morrell on Facebook
Sophie Morrell on Pinterest

Luckily for you, my lovely readers, I have a brilliant prize from Sophie Morrell up for grabs...

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!

I have one 10" x 10" framed print of the winners choosing from Sophie Morrell to give away!

All you have to do to enter is fill in the Gleam App below.

GOOD LUCK everyone!

(UK entrants only please)

WIN a 10"x10" Framed Print from Sophie Morrell

SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky

More competitions at ThePrizeFinder

56 comments:

  1. I love the Inhognito card! So sweet! http://www.sophiemorrell.com/collections/the-hedge-blog/products/inhognito?variant=1127335489

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is the Bee Squadron Plan B

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Sly Stallone' is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the beach huts!

    AShleigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything with foxes or penguins.
    so loads to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the Lucky Duckies print also, but the three wise guys is super cute. I think they both just pop! The lucky duckies seems just perfect for a country style kitchen !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dinner date, difficult choice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the hedgehog and fox prints but it's all super

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love 'Beach Nut'. Reminds me of Brighton!

    Thanks for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They make me smile which I always factor in when sending a card or gift. love the foxes

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all lovely! but the cats is great

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the again again dog, it is just like my dog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the bacon roll pig card

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fabulous! I think the ducks are my favourite but it is so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They're all amazing but I love Apple & Crumble 'cos I'm a crazy cat lady.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many lovely designs - I love Punk Hedgehog, makes me smile
    Sheila Reeves @cakeReev

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's so hard to choose but I do like the Sheepish Pink card :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So hard to choose just one, love the cat ones.

    ReplyDelete
  19. bee squadron as we keep bees xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Penguin Pile and Barnaby the sheep

    ReplyDelete
  21. We're All Going On A Summer Holiday - I love the Beach Huts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They r all beautiful. ..but if I had to pick one it would be the sheep station...love it! Thank u and good luck all

    ReplyDelete
  23. there all so cute, so talented especially love the loved up cows

    ReplyDelete
  24. cats ones - patchwork and quilt

    http://www.sophiemorrell.com/collections/cat-food/products/patchwork-quilt?variant=943862037

    ReplyDelete
  25. Chandelier is my fav. It reminds me of Christmas my favourite time of year

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite card is "Spain, Dear?" This just sums me and my other half up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the All in One Fleece card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. http://www.sophiemorrell.com/collections/all-cards/products/again-again?variant=945020101 this one is my favourite :) Love the textures and it made me smile, I know that look all too well!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My mother in law loves ducks and I always struggle to know what to get her - I love the duck pond pictures especially the Peeking Ducklings.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Something doesnt want me to comment! 3rd time lucky, I like Inhognito

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the ones that feature the fox

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the Christmas Fairy Light Cats: http://www.sophiemorrell.com/collections/christmas/products/fairy-lights?variant=943863605

    ReplyDelete