Friday 8 May 2015

WIN A Fabulous 'HOME' Print by Georgina Westley

Today I'm bringing you a beautiful giveaway from local Bedford-based graphic designer/illustrator Georgina Westley

I recently met the lovely Georgina on a sewing course we're both attending (at the lovely Kitchen Table Sewing) - we hit it off straight away and soon got chatting about our careers, hobbies and passions - when I found out George was a graphic designer and illustrator I couldn't wait to check out her website and Etsy store!

George's pieces range from stunning black ink hand drawn designs, to her latest project - travel posters! I'm excited to share her work with you and offer you the chance to win one of her beautiful pieces for your own home.

Black Ink Drawings

George's intricate hand drawn black ink images are a wonder to behold - the minute detail she has incorporated into these works is pretty mind-blowing. I love how inspired she is by nature, and how that topic (known for its curves and softness) contrasts with the sharp black/white colour way.

Georgina's 'HOME' print - drawn using black ink pens. (£15)

An elegant addition to any home!

Georgina can even add personalised touches to these stunning prints!

Travel Posters

These stunning posters capture landmarks in that classic vintage-feel we've come to know and love. So far George has designed posters for Barnes Bridge (London), Alexandra Palace (London), Tacking Point Lighthouse - Port McQuarie (NSW-Australia) and Emley Moor Mast - Kirklees (West Yorkshire). She plans on expanding her collection and is keen to receive commissions for landmarks local to you that you would love to capture indefinitely.

If you're reading this George - I'd love to see Bedford's Butterfly Bridge get your travel poster treatment!

Fabulous travel posters by Georgina Westley (£20 each)

At our penultimate sewing class on Tuesday night George kindly gifted me one of her stunning black ink 'HOME' prints and she even personalised it with the names 'Lucy', 'Liam' and 'Albert' - how sweet! We found a home for it straightaway in our dining room among our other black/white artefacts and it looks just fab!

Our 'HOME' print, looking fab!
To see more of Georgina's designs please visit her website & social media platforms:

Georgina's Etsy shop
@GeorgieDesigner on Twitter
Georgina Westley on Facebook

GIVEAWAY

Georgina has kindly offered to giveaway one of her stunning 'HOME' prints worth £15 to one of my lucky readers.

To be in with a chance of winning then use the Gleam App below.

Competition closes on Friday 5th June 2015 at 11:59pm.

Please note that the print comes unframed.

UK entrants only.

WIN A 'HOME' Print by Georgina Westley

Disclaimer: I was kindly gifted a framed and personalised 'HOME' print for the purpose of this review - all words and opinions are my own.

SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky