Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Cards that are a little bit bonkers from Lost Marbles Co *REVIEW* & *GIVEAWAY*

Today I have a little festive treat in store for you!

An old friend of mine recently got in touch to say that her fabulously quirky greetings card company Lost Marbles Co had just launched a totally bonkers new Christmas range of greetings cards, and she asked if I'd like to feature them on this lil ol' blog of mine...as soon as I saw them I jumped at the chance, the cards really are just so brilliant and right up my street.

I find that Christmas cards can be so generic - robins, holly, Santa - you know, the usual! It was so refreshing to see such a fun range of cards and I just knew you'd all love them too...

It wasn't until I clicked through the products on Kat's site and recognised the 'old tart' birthday card that I realised I'd purchased one of her birthday cards in a lovely independent children's book shop down the road from me in Bedford just the week before! I had no idea it was Kat's company - I just saw the card and LOVED it. What are the chances?

Coincidence is such a funny thing and I'm so glad that she thought of me when it came to spreading the word about her super fun illustrated cards. Not only are they full of joy and humour, Kat's cards are really beautifully illustrated and so colourful.

I'm going to share my six favourites with you today and give you the chance to win all five cards in the new Christmas collection too! You're welcome...

My top six fave cards from Lost Marbles Co...

This 'old tart' card is the one I purchased without knowing it was by Kat - I sent it to my lovely friend Emma for her birthday as I knew she would just love it. It's such a gorgeous illustration with such a tongue-in-cheek message. Perfect.

As soon as I saw a card with biscuit illustrations I knew I had to make it mine - I mean like I don't already own a whole house full of biscuity themed goodness. I'm saving this bad boy for someone super-special...

Then I browsed through the Christmas range and honestly struggled to select just four cards to keep for myself - they're all SO good.

Who's your Christmas fruitcake?

This one is being sent to a very beardy friend of mine.

And as soon as I saw this xmas jumper card I thought of a good friend of mine who has a bit of a 'thing' for xmas jumpers! She'll love this I'm sure.

Because we all know someone who is totally rubbish at wrapping, right?

I literally cannot wait to send out these cards - I have a recipient in mind for each special card and I feel sure they will just love the joyous sentiment and humour - who doesn't love a card that makes you proper belly laugh?

I'm chuffed to bits with the quality and attention to detail of each card: I even got a cute little set of envelope stickers thrown into my package too, thanks Kat!

All of Kat's cards retail at £2.75 each plus shipping OR you can buy a set of 8 cards for £12 or a set of 15 cards for £20.

Now that I've shared my favourites let's take a peek at her five new festive cards - be sure to keep reading as you could be in with a chance of winning the set for yourself...

Christmas Jumper card - I can't wait to break out my bad boy this year!

You're the egg to my nog! He he he.

We all know a fruitcake...

For the bah humbugs in your life!

Yep. Pretty much how every gift I've ever received from my brother looks. Wrapping isn't his strong point.

If you'd like to be in with a chance to win the set of 5 fab Christmas cards from above then enter via the Gleam app below!

Good luck everyone!

WIN these 5 totally bonkers Xmas cards from Lost Marbles Co.

SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky

Disclaimer: I was sent greetings cards from Lost Marbles Co in return for this honest review.

38 comments:

  1. I think the Shopping List Notepad is cute and handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like You're my Penguin

    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "Merry Christmas But First Here's a Unicorn" card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the rude Christmas cards - ideal for my wife!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The merry Christmas fruitcake card Soooo funny love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you're the egg to my nog....so sweet 😊🎄🎁

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite is the 'Have fun with that' new baby card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the you big baby Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The You're my Penguin wedding card

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the 'You're My Penguin' design as I love penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought one of their "You're Pretty Awesome" cards from Rogan Books in Bedford. It's currently in the hall way ready to be despatched as a birthday card - I did really like it though so might have to go and get another one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the beard christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  13. My fave is the 'you old fart' card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Christmas Jumper card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hedgehog Kreature Mittens

    Lynsey Buchanan

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the yule log hahaha . and the merry christmas mofo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the 'I miss you card' - really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the You're the Egg to my Nog christmas card (Kim Styles)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this one, https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/171652636/naughty-christmas-card-holiday-card?ref=shop_home_active_18

    ReplyDelete
  20. The merry Christmas fruitcake card

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this one. My friends would really like them if I sent them for Christmas: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/256411279/funny-christmas-card-magic-card-holiday?ref=shop_home_active_1

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the You're My Penguin card. I love penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the 'Happy Birthday you old fart' card...perfect for my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the Merry Christmas But First Here's a Unicorn card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the beard Christmas card - we have someone in the family with a fantastic beard, and I'm trying to persuade him to decorate it for Christmas! Love all the funny cards. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the You're my Penguin wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. My pals would love the rude Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Merry Christmas fruit cake love these cards and would be amazing to send to friends

    ReplyDelete
  29. Merry Christmas fruit cake love these cards and would be amazing to send to friends

    ReplyDelete