Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Liams Homemade Bread - take one

After buying him the Women's Institute book on bread making, Liam began his bread-making journey tonight, and made his first loaf!

Using the recipe for a simple brown loaf he created his first delicious masterpiece!! :-)

It's now 10:35pm and we've just had a warm buttery slice each & it was really nice! He's really fired up now to create more bread, to learn more about it, and gain lots of bread making skills (he fancies himself as a bit of a Paul Hollywood!) and who am I to quash his enthusiasm? If that means I HAVE to try lots and lots of delicious homemade bread, then I GUESS I can be persuaded :-)

Yumma!!

Here's his bread making in pictures.... (they might be in a funny order as I'm using my phone to blog, sowwy!!)

Night night xx

3 comments:

  1. Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically, I was trying to stay out of the house because it made me sad to be there without [Dillon]. I went in to work and our administrative assistant's daughter was there with two new foster pups, six weeks old. They were two out of seven from a litter that was found by the side of the road in a box. I held Libby for at least an hour, and the rest is history!
    Jogo live
    360 jogos 2019
    game io 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  3. io jogos 2019
    friv play Games
    a10 games 2019

    Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also

    ReplyDelete