Monday, 19 March 2012

My Walk Home in Flowers

So my walk home every night is a 2.5mile walk through Bedford town centre, and through a residential area of Bedford. I've been doing the walk since we moved in August last year, and I'm pretty used to it now, feel like I could walk it with my eyes closed (I won't though... That could be dangerous!!) Today, as I was walking home in the spring sunshine I started to notice all the beautiful spring flowers and blossom. So I decided to photograph my journey. I find that flowers cheer me up so much as they are so beautiful and on lovely sunny days like today I seem to see beauty everywhere!

I hope you like them as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love success stories about families who have adopted dogs from shelters! It makes me super proud to be a supporter of #AdoptDontShop. For more success stories, check out the Furever Home Friends series, which will be coming out on Friday, August 11--in two days!
    Jogo 2019
    jogo 360 gratis
    game io

    ReplyDelete