Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Fundraising for Breast Cancer Care xxx

Dig Deep You Lovely Lot :-)

Hey my lovely blog-followers!

I'm posting today to spread the word about a challenge I've set myself in order to raise some pennies for the amazing charity Breast Cancer Care.

In June, Me and my lovely boyfriend Liam, my sister Jojo, and my bestest buddy Carmi are walking a 10 mile Ribbon Walk in Richmond, Surrey.

Now, 10 miles might not be a marathon, or even a half marathon, BUT for me, its a big deal. Those of you who read my blog will know I only really started exercising properly in September, so doing 10 miles all in one stint will be a big achievement for me.

Our group name is 'BREAST FRIENDS' and we'll be walking in our bright pink t-shirts, and maybe some funky pink accessories! :-)

Breast Cancer Care is an AMAZING charity, who are working as hard as they can to aid treatment, care and research in Breast cancer, and I'm sure we've all been affected either directly or indirectly by this awful disease!

So this is my plea - PLEASE, please, please give generously. I would so appreciate any support anyone can show me. Every £1 makes a huge difference!

You can give online on my JustGiving site, its really easy and only takes a few clicks!

http://www.justgiving.com/Lucy-Moon

Happy donating!
Thank you lovelies!

Lucy

xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning a wedding that takes place under one roof, offers so many advantages. In the first instance a venue that offers a wedding package, tend to employ people who are experts in this field. They plan weddings for a living. They are the experts. Whilst many venues only offer the room and catering, a wedding under one roof many include a wedding planner and if they don't they will be working regularly with florists, cake makers, companies that do decorations, DJ's and photographers.
    Jogo para menino
    360 jogos 2019
    game io 2019

    ReplyDelete