Friday, 13 April 2012

Thin-spiration!

It is when I see stunning dresses like the one I'm posting below that I am truly inspired to continue on my weight-loss journey; to push on harder - to keep up the exercise, to keep down the calories, and only have treats few and far between.

There's been a lot of treats this holiday what with Rome, meals out & yesterdays Dacquoise cake. Still, I have not gone overboard (as I would have done in the past), and I've tried hard to counter-act the calories with exercise too.

Back to work next week - and back to a much stricter regime, lots and lots of walking, at least two cross training sessions and back to Pilates.

The weeks are now slipping away and before I know it the wedding will be here...I have exactly 11 weeks until my final dress fitting. So 11 weeks left to lose as much as I can before I have to maintain my weight to ensure my dress fits perfectly. Im determined to at least get down to my 4th stone off -  9 lbs left to go! I know if I put my mind to it & try really hard I can achieve more than that - but that's a healthy and achievable amount to aim for - any more will be a bonus! :-)

Dresses  as stunning as this one which I found on my friend Liz's Pinterest Page are absolutely the sorts of things that spur me on & make me even more determined. I would kill to wear a dress like this & feel happy & confident in it. Stunning, just stunning!

2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the time, I was attracted to my future husband for his cool composure under pressure and his decisiveness. He said he was initially attracted to me for my warmth and vulnerability. Describing those same characteristics at our tenth wedding anniversary, I think I called him “cold and controlling” and he called me “neurotic.” At our divorce, we agreed that he had enough of my vulnerability and I’d had enough of his decisiveness to last a lifetime.
    Jogos grátis
    jogos 30 gratis
    io games online

    ReplyDelete