Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Fun Family Day Out at LONDON ZOO

At the weekend my hubby & I headed out for the day to London Zoo. I hadn't been there since I was a wee one & I was surprised at just how much fun I had. We went with my hubby's parents, brother & brother's girlfriend, who was our amazing guide for the day. She knows so much about animals & seemed to know the zoo like the back of her hand.

We got a really good deal through National Rail and got 2 for 1 entry when we showed our train tickets! What a bargain!

We walked round all day & literally didn't miss a single animal. I got lots of nice pics I thought I'd share with you guys.

My favourite animals were:
Zebras
Giraffes
Spider monkeys
Sea horses
Tiny yellow frogs
Owls
Bats
All aquarium fish! :-)

It really was such a fun family day out & I would recommend it to anyone who fancied something a bit different. We didn't have any children with us & still had a great day out.

You'll need good walking legs though as the only down side to the day was the immense back pain I'm suffering from at the moment, which made the walking very uncomfortable at times. :-(

Ho hum...will hopefully get to the bottom of that issue soon, as have my MRI scan tomorrow! Don't let that put you off, all you healthy peeps with backs that aren't damaged can definitely manage a gentle amble around a zoo! :-)

That's all for now!

Enjoy the pics....

Lucy xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cool with the page and fine with it being an open page. I only bring it up because there was recently a thread on the page discussing the open nature of the page. During that thread it was pointed out that the church opted not to operate a facebook page and so several congregants began and administer the page. There seemed to be a lot of folks who were surprised or had forgotten that the page was unofficial.
    Jogos grátis
    jogos 30 gratis
    friv 4 school math games 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. My entire working career up until that point had only been the safe route with a large corporation. You know the life. The daily grind. The BS you put up with because you figure this is the ONLY way. I even went on to get a psychology degree because the jobs I had been looking at required it. When I finished my degree I found that the amount of education I had was once again not enough.
    kizi car games
    free game online
    friv Games free 2019

    ReplyDelete