Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Lace lace lace...

I am in love with lace.

It's a really big trend this autumn; and well...it's just stunning. It's delicate, intricate, vintage & feminine; so of course I adore it!

I've been having a good old rummage around on Etsy & Pinterest this week for lots of lace lovelies...and here are a few to share with you. Some clothing, shoes, accessories, home stuff, nightwear/lingerie. All available to purchase on Etsy.com (the homemade & vintage online store).

That is all.

Lucy xxx
vintage lace socks

gorgeous lace envelope

lace and burlap favour/jewellery bags

gorgeous black lace lingerie

i am definitely wrapping my xmas gifts like this

lace shoes!!

lace boots!!

gorgeous splash of colour

burlap and lace bunting - love this

lace gloves

cream lace bunting

burlap and lace place settings

lace garters - aren't these the prettiest garters you've ever seen??

lace bridal shoes

stunning lace scarf

original vintage lace dressing gown

vintage lace earrings

a lace pocket - beautiful detail in plain clothing

lace scarf with coral flowers, in love with this!

lace shawl

lace mason jars for candles - stunning

lace and pearl iphone case

absolutely awesome lace skirt - i want this!

Do all you lovelies love lace as much as me??
Lots of love
Lucy

  1. The accumulated onto your blog site despite the fact paying off acceptance just many tid little submits. Gratifying strategy for honest, I will be bookmarking before you start acquire merchandise realization spgs right in place.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog.Really thank you! Cool.Fantastic post.Your article is very nice thank you for share this such a wonderful article. This is a very nice blog that I will definitely come back to more times this year! They have lots of knowledge and tips.
    Jogos live
    jogos 30 gratis
    friv Games for school 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet while normal and understandable, this is also something that's addressable. (Not entirely fixable, of course, but at least addressable.) But facts aren't the way to do it -- simply getting better at announcing the who, what, where, and when of things won't really convey the flavor of this lively place. For that you need stories.
    kizi unblocked
    games online for kids
    friv2019

    ReplyDelete