Friday, 19 October 2012

My silly Mr...

I'm stuck at home feeling very sorry for myself with a very painful back problem that's driving me nuts, and my silly husband always manages to put a smile on my face somehow! This week it was a genius picture sent during the work day, using part of his lunch as a prop!!!! I laughed so hard. It is definitely the little things in life that you can take for granted, like the efforts of people you love trying to cheer you up on a gloomy day!

I'm reading a book at the moment which I would highly recommend called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, and in it she describes her journey of discovery when trying to become happier in all elements of her self-admitted already fairly happy life. It very much inspires the reader to do the same, no matter how happy, or unhappy you might feel, there is always room for improvement. And one of the things she suggests is to give silliness a try.

And do you know what, she's got a point...

I live with Mr Silly himself, and he's certainly taught me a thing or two about happiness.

So here's his latest silliness to share with you all....

(he's obviously VERY busy at work, while sometimes squeezing in time to arrange silly photos, you understand!)

Lucy xxxx

3 comments:

  1. The accumulated onto your blog site despite the fact paying off acceptance just many tid little submits. Gratifying strategy for honest, I will be bookmarking before you start acquire merchandise realization spgs right in place.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to share my thoughts through my own blog and in sermons most Sunday mornings. Those people who serve the congregation as Worship Weavers often have an opportunity to share their thoughts on things that matter. And people who are a part of a covenant group can talk with each other, Yet there is no good way for most of us to share our thoughts, opinions, musings, and meditations with the wider congregation.
    Jogos para crianças 2019
    jogos online 360
    friv online Games for kids 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I trained Back which was a great session. Fine tuning food intake as I go now just to allow a little variety so I'll try and post a little more, there won't be great changes to start with, I'll be keeping supplements similar also.
    kizi free online Games
    free online games 2019
    friv free Games 2019

    ReplyDelete