Friday, 15 February 2013

A little makeover....

So, my wonderful friend and awesome artist/illustrator Carmi Latham over at The Inker's Boudoir has re-designed and branded my lovely little blog. I hope all my lovely readers like it. :-)

We tried to come up with a concept and colour scheme that sums up my style, love of vintage, and of course - tea and cake! I think its perfect....she's a very clever lady!

I'd love to hear your feedback and thoughts.

Sparkles and hugs

Mrs B xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Superbly written article. if only all bloggers offered the same content as you. the internet would be a far better place..
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically, I was trying to stay out of the house because it made me sad to be there without [Dillon]. I went in to work and our administrative assistant's daughter was there with two new foster pups, six weeks old. They were two out of seven from a litter that was found by the side of the road in a box. I held Libby for at least an hour, and the rest is history!
    Jogo live
    360 jogos 2019
    game io 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.
    kizi com
    games free for kids
    free friv Games 2019

    ReplyDelete