Sunday, 17 March 2013

A lovely blogging friend....

What a lucky girl I am! :-)

Last week I received a gorgeous surprise gift in the post - it totally made my week!

I have been following Emma Shilton's blog for a few years now (since I first discovered the blogging world!) - her blog really appealed to me because she talked about lots of things that resonated with me - weight issues and weight loss, cooking, baking, crafting and more recently - pregnancy and motherhood. I began reading her posts regularly, signed up to follow her blog by email, on twitter and since then I have been lucky enough to become good friends with her through the blogger-sphere! We chat regularly & she's been a great support for me through some tough times last year, and it was so exciting to follow her pregnancy & the long-anticipated arrival of her beautiful baby-boy Olly. :-)

Last week, while resting my really bad back at home & feeling very sorry for myself, I received a surprise parcel in the post...(I always get VERY excited at 'fun post' instead of bills or junk mail!)

It was a gorgeous card, and beautiful Cussons 'Mum & Me' cosmetics bag with a set of lovely pregnancy toiletries - bump soak, pregnancy shampoo, body moisturiser and a delicious relaxing pillow mist spray...all from the lovely Emma, to say 'Congratulations' to us on our pregnancy & how excited she is to know we're expecting Baby-Bishop. :-) I was so touched by this message and gift! How lovely friendship is. It feels amazing to know I am supported not only by my friends and family I see and speak to regularly, but my lovely blogger-friends too!

Thanks Em!

Please check out Em's blog at Life According to Mrs Shilts

Mrs B

xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. You're so welcome lovely, I'm so delighted for you and Liam. You're both going to be wonderful parents and I can't wait to share your journey with you xx

    P.S the pillow mist is amazing for when you start getting pregnancy insomnia, it's amazing stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really lucky.You have got a friend like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get to share my thoughts through my own blog and in sermons most Sunday mornings. Those people who serve the congregation as Worship Weavers often have an opportunity to share their thoughts on things that matter. And people who are a part of a covenant group can talk with each other, Yet there is no good way for most of us to share our thoughts, opinions, musings, and meditations with the wider congregation.
    Jogos para crianças 2019
    jogos online 360
    friv online Games for kids 2019

    ReplyDelete
  5. But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we. And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
    kizi games
    free games
    friv 2019

    ReplyDelete