Sunday, 17 March 2013

A lovely blogging friend....

What a lucky girl I am! :-)

Last week I received a gorgeous surprise gift in the post - it totally made my week!

I have been following Emma Shilton's blog for a few years now (since I first discovered the blogging world!) - her blog really appealed to me because she talked about lots of things that resonated with me - weight issues and weight loss, cooking, baking, crafting and more recently - pregnancy and motherhood. I began reading her posts regularly, signed up to follow her blog by email, on twitter and since then I have been lucky enough to become good friends with her through the blogger-sphere! We chat regularly & she's been a great support for me through some tough times last year, and it was so exciting to follow her pregnancy & the long-anticipated arrival of her beautiful baby-boy Olly. :-)

Last week, while resting my really bad back at home & feeling very sorry for myself, I received a surprise parcel in the post...(I always get VERY excited at 'fun post' instead of bills or junk mail!)

It was a gorgeous card, and beautiful Cussons 'Mum & Me' cosmetics bag with a set of lovely pregnancy toiletries - bump soak, pregnancy shampoo, body moisturiser and a delicious relaxing pillow mist spray...all from the lovely Emma, to say 'Congratulations' to us on our pregnancy & how excited she is to know we're expecting Baby-Bishop. :-) I was so touched by this message and gift! How lovely friendship is. It feels amazing to know I am supported not only by my friends and family I see and speak to regularly, but my lovely blogger-friends too!

Thanks Em!

Please check out Em's blog at Life According to Mrs Shilts

Mrs B

xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. You're so welcome lovely, I'm so delighted for you and Liam. You're both going to be wonderful parents and I can't wait to share your journey with you xx

    P.S the pillow mist is amazing for when you start getting pregnancy insomnia, it's amazing stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really lucky.You have got a friend like this.

    ReplyDelete