Tuesday, 18 September 2018

Disney on Ice presents Dream Big - from 21st September 2018...

Disney on Ice presents Dream Big

Oh my goodness, I am so excited to share with you the return of Disney on Ice to a venue near you this autumn! Bert and I went to our first ever Disney on Ice show last year, and to say we were impressed is an understatement.

If you'd like to read our full review of last years show then click here.

We're off to see the brand new show this November (which we will share on here too) but we wanted to let you know about the tour in advance so you can go ahead and book tickets before venues sell out.

So, here's everything you need to know about Disney on Ice. - Dream Big...

Moana, Maui and Friends Embark on Triumphant Ice Debut in Nottingham with Disney On Ice presents Dream Big

All-New Production Reminds Audiences That Every Story Begins with a Dream

Tickets now on sale from www.disneyonice.co.uk

Audiences will set sail with the wayfinder Moana as she makes her Nottingham debut live on ice in Disney On Ice presents Dream Big. This all-new production, produced by Feld Entertainment, assembles a collection of inspiring stories connected by a cast of characters with a desire to explore the depths, heights and horizons of their dreams. Alongside Moana and demigod Maui are eight tales of courage and heart, including Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and Tangled

Disney on Ice presents Dream Big

Disney on Ice presents Dream Big

The production will visit the Motorpoint Arena from 21st - 25th November 2019. Tickets are available from www.disneyonice.co.uk and priority customers can take advantage of the pre-sale to get their hands on the best seats by heading to www.prioritycustomer.co.uk

Courage leads the way for Disney’s most daring heroines, in this brand-new ice skating spectacular. Travel to the kingdom of Arendelle with Anna, Elsa and Olaf in a dramatic retelling of the sisterly love that saved a kingdom. Jump into amazing adventures with Aladdin as he seizes his chance to outwit his adversaries in the marketplace of Agrabah. Discover uncharted worlds with Rapunzel and Jasmine. Battle the villain Maleficent in the form of a fire-breathing dragon alongside Prince Phillip, igniting the ice in a blazing spectacle. Dive under the sea with headstrong Ariel as she yearns to explore life above the waves and is willing to risk it all for curiosity and the thrill of adventure. And find the inner strength that comes from kindness and determination with Belle, Aurora and Cinderella.

Disney on Ice presents Dream Big

Disney on Ice presents Dream Big

Plus, arrive early to celebrate 90 years of Walt Disney’s true original, Mickey Mouse. High-flying jumps, breathtaking skating and lovable Disney friends make Disney On Ice presents Dream Big an experience your family will never forget!

Disney on Ice presents Dream Big

Disney on Ice presents Dream Big

Dream Big captures all the magic and adventure of Disney’s immortal tales through cutting edge figure-skating, eye-catching costumes and stunning set designs. Through innovative lighting and thrilling special effects, audiences are transported to a world of imagination, where heroes of every kind seek to fulfill their dreams. High-flying jumps, breathtaking skating and lovable Disney friends make Disney On Ice presents Dream Big an experience families will never forget!

Disney On Ice presents Dream Big will be skating into Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Nottingham and London from the 21st September 2018 to 6th January 2019. For the complete list of tour dates, head to www.disneyonice.co.uk Stay current on the latest developments through social media by visiting:

Twitter: @DisneyOnIce #DreamBig
Instagram: @DisneyOnIce

5 comments:

  1. Good day. I discovered your online journal utilizing msn. They are really useful and intriguing. I am looking forward on your next post, I’ll attempt to get the hang of it!
    shipping bar shopify Free shipping bar app autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. creative web design

    ReplyDelete

  3. food games 2019 online
    basketball free game
    soccer free games
    It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. io jogos for kids
    play free 2 player game
    friv free online juegos
    Hi there! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a post that we all should read at least once, it's great, wish you success in the next blog. I like this post because it contains a lot of useful information to read, maybe everyone will like me.
    jogos friv online, kizi free online Games, pbs school Games for kids

    ReplyDelete