Monday, 28 May 2012

Summer Pampering!!

What a beautiful weekend it has been!
Liam & I headed back to my folks house in Surrey, and spent the weekend catching up with everyone & enjoying the glorious sunshine!

I had a very naughty day Saturday, full of pampering & shopping. (Lucy Heaven) ... My lovely cousins own/work in a gorgeous nail & beauty Salon in Crawley, West Sussex... so me, my mum & my twin sister headed down there together for the afternoon!

I had a full body St Tropez Spray Tan, and a Shellac on my finger nails. Felt so nice to be pampered and prettified!
I was so nervous about having the spray tan as I've never done anything like that before, but I wanted to have a practice run before our wedding, to make sure I liked it & would be happy to have it on my wedding day. The verdict....oh yes! I love it! The treatment was so quick & easy, lovely & cooling in this heat, & the results were instant. It really perks up your confidence & you just feel healthier with a little spring in your step! Also it makes your teeth look whiter! Fab! I will definitely be returning for another spray tan for the wedding, and who knows, I might just make it a semi-regular treat. :-)

I also adore having my nails done, I tend to opt for a manicure or a Shellac rather than a set of false nails, as my own nails are long & pretty strong. I always enjoy nail pampering as I used to bite my nails terribly! So having pretty nails is still a novelty for me. I went for a pretty bright pink varnish & by the time I left the salon I was feeling extremely summery!

We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping & I found two awesome bargains! A stunning floral summer dress from Laura Ashley for £35 from £70 in the sale, and the most beautiful 50's style half bodice bra & matching knickers from Debenhams for £21 from £30. :-) Bargain central!!!

The rest of the weekend was spent catching up with my aunt, uncle, brother, sister, mum, stepdad & cousin-at a party on sat night & a BBQ on Sunday! The weather was perfect, the food was scrummy & the Pimms was free flowing....absolute bliss!!!

Its just such a shame that Monday comes back round again so soon! :-(

Lucy xxx

Beautiful Nails Salon, Crawley...

http://www.beautifulnailssalon.co.uk/

Ps. Mum's Jubilee inspired birthday cake went down SO well, and was pretty much demolished by Sunday night :-)

3 comments:

  1. That was great! thanks for sharing this good information....very good job my friend.
    Air Brush Spray Tanning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numbed to the centre of our consciousness, we saw children choked stiff to death, like twisted wax dolls, foaming in their mouths. A young father, holding his dead twins in both his arms, delicately, as if they were fragile toys, was seen posing in front of a cell phone camera, with the cold composure of the temporarily insane, giving his cousin purposeful instructions, '' film it, film it! We need to show it to the world''.
    Jogos 2019
    360 jogo jogar
    friv at school 2019

    ReplyDelete