Wednesday, 27 November 2013

John Lewis: Blogging Secret Santa

Wow! I'm feeling so lucky right now!

This year I was asked to take part in the John Lewis Blogging Secret Santa Challenge 2013.

I jumped at the chance of choosing a lovely gift bundle for a fellow blogger from a list supplied by John Lewis, and was so excited to receive my own gift.

I've always been a huge fan of John Lewis, in fact, we had our wedding gift list with them, and so are now proud owners of lots of lovely JL goodies.

CHOOSING A GIFT...

I was paired with the lovely blogger Katie from Gold Dust, and so enjoyed looking through her blog and seeing all her fab posts about beauty and fashion.

I knew straight away what to choose for her, and *thankfully* I know that she loves the gifts (phew!) - you can read her reaction to receiving the gifts here

*photos stolen from Katie's blog post* :-)

I must admit I lusted after these gifts a little too, and when I realised the calibre of the gifts we would be receiving I got incredibly excited about what I might receive.

MY GIFT

I received a gorgeous Cath Kidston 3 tier cake stand, and stunning baking set!

Katie, you beauty! What a perfect gift for me!

Anyone who knows me will know I blooming LOVE Cath Kidston, and I could never usually warrant spending oodles on such lovely things.

I also collect aprons, so this gift is spot on for me!

soooo pretty!

just waiting for some yummy homemade cakes!

Baking set includes: apron, cutters, flour dredger, ceramic rolling pin and spatula.

A big thank you to Katie for such a spot-on gift, and to John Lewis for allowing me to take part!

Cheesy photo of me wearing my lovely new apron! I do love an apron!

Are you taking part in a Secret Santa this year? I hope you are as lucky as me with the gifts you receive.

I love it when Christmas comes early!

Mrs B

xxxx

5 comments:

  1. YEY!! So glad you like your gift! :D It looks so pretty! Thank you so much for mine, I realllllyyyyy love them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative. i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you. as you have done a wonderful job
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geesh, what an ego on this one. Sure hope he and those other Founding Fathers can put in a few clauses about women’s independence in all those documents they’re fighting about because being unable to own property or vote, and precluded by sex from 98 percent of jobs in the Colonies is really slowing down my game. I’d dump this jerk in a heartbeat if I had more options.
    Jogo 2019
    jogo 360 online
    io games for school

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planning a wedding that takes place under one roof, offers so many advantages. In the first instance a venue that offers a wedding package, tend to employ people who are experts in this field. They plan weddings for a living. They are the experts. Whilst many venues only offer the room and catering, a wedding under one roof many include a wedding planner and if they don't they will be working regularly with florists, cake makers, companies that do decorations, DJ's and photographers.
    kizi Games free
    free game 2019
    friv school Games 2019

    ReplyDelete