Thursday 2 February 2017

Avocado, Chickpea & Feta Salad Recipe

I am totally mad about this recipe - it is truly delicious, super filling, full of healthy goodness. It's my go-to quick lunch and it is absolutely bursting with tons of zingy flavour.

I love this recipe so much because it combines so many of my favourite foods, plus it has roots in both Mexican and Greek cuisine, my two faves!

You can knock it up in just a few minutes of chopping and mixing, so it's perfect if you don't have much time. As well as making an amazing lunch it is also a great base for a dinner, or it's the perfect addition to a buffet table or picnic box.

FETA, CHICKPEA & AVOCADO SALAD

(Serves 2)

Ingredients

1 can chickpeas (240g drained)
100g feta cheese, crumbled
1 avocado, diced
1 red chilli pepper, fine dice
3 spring onions, finely chopped
20g coriander, finely chopped
juice one lime
salt and pepper

Method

1. Mix the chickpeas, feta, diced avocado, red chilli and spring onions and mix well.

2. Sprinkle over chopped coriander, mix again.

3. Pour over the lime juice, mix well and season to taste.

418 kcal per portion

I served my salad with some stir fried bok choi (Chinese cabbage), but it is so versatile it would go so well with a whole host of extras, or stands alone as a meal in itself.

DELICIOUS!

Enjoy lovelies,

Avocado, Chickpea & Feta Salad Recipe
^^ Why not PIN THIS for later^^