Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Lovely friends & Lovely things... :-)

Okay, so in a bid to keep my mind busy, and keep thinking positively with the hope that I will feel completely back to normal soon, I thought I'd blog again....This time just a random mix of nice things instead of my dreary moaning on about the last few weeks.

Firstly, i wanted to share this gorgeous picture I found on a blog I follow...the lady who took it is a keen photographer, and she takes such lovely images - this one just caught my eye & made me smile, there's something magical about it...

Also, in true me style I've been taking tons more pictures of my lovely kitten - she always cheers me up & brings a smile to my face, so here goes....hope she makes you smile too...

I also saw this beautiful wallpaper design on the internet earlier that I just LOVED - it is called 'My Neighbours' and it is similar to the wallpaper I've bought for my bedroom (which we haven't gotten round to actually hanging yet - but we will - soon!) What do you think of it? ...

This is the actual wallpaper I've bought for our bedroom...Its called Hamstead Ink Little Greene....I just love it, its so quirky and cute. I think the inky illustrations of the houses are just adorable, and hopefully it will look good in our black and white themed bedroom on a feature wall. :-)

Also have stolen some nice inspirational images from my fellow blogger friend Mrs Shilts, who writes a lovely blog, and is full of inspiration for weight-loss and achieving your goals. I think these images pretty much sum up how I'm feeling about my weight loss at the moment....

I'm now just 1 lb off of my first 3 stone loss, and I'm pretty sure the madness of the past week has helped shift that last half a stone, but anyhow, its a loss, and I'm happy with that. I'm pretty sure that once I'm back to 'normality' and work, and exercise I will be able to work that last stone off before our big day. Lots of positive thinking, self control & exercise needed over the next 4-5 months.

Lovely Friends....

I had a lovely surprise in the post today from my gorgeous friend Carmi - the postman delivered a great big parcel addressed to Lady Lucy Moon and Señor Bishop :-) all brightly coloured and decorated etc, and had a lovely letter inside...(Am I weird for still getting excited about getting post?)

It turned out to be the most beautiful ornamental birdcage for our big day! It is stunning. We have already bought a few to hang up around the barn filled with plants and/or candles, and this one is simply stunning...

Thank you bubba! We LOVE it!

Also had a visit a few days ago from my lovely friend Steph, her hubby and two lovely kids, they bought me really lovely 'get well' cards, and yesterday her lovely little girl sent me an iPhone audio message saying 'get well soon Lucy' in that beautiful cute voice little children have - made my day!

I feel so lucky to have so many great friends who are always popping round, texting, calling and sending me little treasures! You are all treasures. Every single one of you xxx

What would life be like without wonderful friends? Rubbish - that's what it'd be.

Also, a special little mention to my mum & sister who are both ill and resting up in their beds at the moment - :-( Get well soon guys! What are we like? We've been such a sickly lot recently! Lets hope the rest of 2012 is  much healthier.

Love

Lucy

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. http://drharrysolution7.wixsite.com/solutiontemple +2348143240563

    hello everyone i am TONY MUTU from UK i want to testify of how DR HARRY herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis situation,i have struggling with this issue my life time and i could not find a professional result i wanted ,i ave went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance KIMBERLY left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 37 years old man like me having 3.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when we she left so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one MR MAMARU ABIYE testifying of this great herbal healer DR HARRY helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly visited his website http://drharrysolution7.wixsite.com/solutiontemple and emailed him within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just two weeks my penis size is 10inches long and 8.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr HARRY ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,HIV/AIDS VIRUS,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drharrysolution@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2348143240563 thanks

    ReplyDelete