Thursday, 9 February 2012

Cadbury Heaven.... :-)

I am in Cadbury heaven :-)

I had to post as I was so excited...

If you haven't seen it already, Philadelphia have launched new Chocolate Philadelphia!!

It is absolutely YUMMY! Sounds weird I guess, but its seriously good - its just has a lovely cool, creamy, chocolate spread taste!

And...only 86 calories per serving! I had two servings for lunch (60g) on some Ryvita's and it was scrummy!!! Great for any chocoholics, or women like me that NEED chocolate once a month when they're hormonal. :-)

I was so excited I took a picture as I came out of Tesco to send to my Mr!

This is all

Luce
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can't pause to read more posts. Thanks for the precious help.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnesium is found in so many healthy whole foods like beans, nuts, seeds and green leafy vegetables. In fact, the magnesium element is central to a plant's chlorophyll – it's actually what causes green plants to be green! And most of us just don't get enough green plants into our bodies on a regular basis. (You know I have a recipe with green leafies for you below, right?).
    Jogos onlin
    jogos 30 gratis
    games io 2019

    ReplyDelete